When God Talks Do You Listen?

When God talks to you, do you listen?  I can honestly say that  I didn't.

He spoke to my husband to take his family
of 9 to California & start a church.  God told me to go, but I ignored His call.  Just like those busy days we mothers have with the family & ignore the phone.   "I'll  just let it go to voice mail & call them back later."  I kept making excuses as to why it wouldn't be a good idea.  Like I knew better than God.  My husband wanted me to want to go.  I didn't want to want to go.  I was happy in NY.  But, God didn't want us in NY.  He wanted us in California.  

I'll be sharing stories & blessings,  oh so many blessings, from our recent journey.  I hope you come back & join me in praising God for all He's done.  God has been so very good!


Comments