We Need God.

Since moving to California  back in the end of October,  I have been 'homesick' so much.  I'm  not used to the way of life here in the bay area.  It really has been a learning experience.   I miss all things about back home.  I realize I must choose to be content.   It doesn't just happen.  I need to decide to be content.

God has blessed us so much since we have been here.  We have been able to visit many churches in the area & be blessed by them.  I know that the Lord wants us here but I also know that it is not home.  I need to make it home.  That is where I struggle.

 I was encouraged to read Psalms each day by a Godly lady.  I began to read it & my heart was encouraged by the words.  Some days it feels like a hug from God.  Just what this lonely heart needs.  I miss my family,  my friends, my NY!  God has sent me hope & hugs through his word.   I have many days where I'm  not feeling great but if I look back those are the days I missed reading the Bible.   When we miss it shows.  I'm  not perfect.   I let things distract  me in the mornings.   I need to make Bible reading top priority each morning.   I need God.   My family needs him.  If I don't  seek him how can j expect  my family  to?

Comments